Jnana Australia provides advice, design and implementation of economic, political and sustainable living programs, problem solving and education. We specialise in innovative and novel solutions, particularly complementary currencies, participatory democracy and sustainable living practices. Our clients include corporations, governments and not-for-profit organisations. We draw upon an extensive network of experts, partners and affiliations.
We have experience in IT, environment, currencies, securities, banking, law, corporate social responsibility, participatory democracy, campaign management, mediation and sustainable living.
Projects we enjoy include:
- complementary currency and timebanking model and program design, development, implementation and consulting;
- economic development and implementation;
- participatory democracy design, development and implementation;
- mediation and diplomacy; and
- sustainable living practices advice and education.