Jnana Australia provides economic, political and wellbeing solutions and advice. We are able to fuse together the practical aspects of economics, the diplomacy needed in politics and wellbeing of people. We specialise in design and implementation of complementary currency and participatory democracy projects, political mediation, sustainable living and personal wellbeing education and advice.
Our clients include corporations, governments, not-for-profit organisations and individuals. We draw upon an extensive network of experts, partners and affiliations.
We have experience in IT, environment, currencies, securities, banking, law, participatory democracy, campaign management, mediation, sustainable living and personal wellbeing.
Projects we enjoy include:
- community currency and timebanking design, implementation and consulting;
- fusing mainstream and alternative economic development and implementation;
- participatory democracy design, implementation and consulting;
- mediation and diplomacy;
- sustainable living education and advice; and
- personal wellbeing courses and advice.