Jnana® Australia provides government policy and strategy advice, design and implementation of international economic and political developments programs, problem solving and education. We specialise in outside-the-box solutions, particularly complementary currencies and participatory democracy, to facilitate greater happiness and sustainability in society. Our clients include corporations, governments and not-for-profit organisations. We draw upon an extensive network of experts, partners and affiliations.
We have experience in complementary and dual currency markets, securities, banking, law, consumer protection, corporate social responsibility, participatory democracy, political mediation and solutions, and global governance.
- complementary currency and timebanking model and program development, implementation and consulting;
- securities and banking solution identification, design, development and implementation;
- participatory democracy design, development and implementation;
- mediation and diplomacy;
- strategy and alliance advice;
- socio-economic sustainability advice; and
- campaign management and training.